Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pre-Lake Crazies

So the girlies got together Tonight (Wednesday) to paint tonails and make our LP2010 shirts. (which turned out way cute it was well executed thanks ladies.) Now we discovered a few things first Air gets really hyper around nail polish fumes complete with sound effects. Kate has dot issues. Letto is silent, Grandma wonders why the table keeps shaking we blamed it on her shaking (instead of on Let pounding the paint at the other end). Mom has foot fungus, and me well i'm under appreciated. :)

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the night and the night is still young but i'll let someone else have the grand pleasure of posting about it.

-Look at my dots!!! _they look seasick
-If my toes are ugly yours are their mother.
-They look like prison numbers... I wasn't going to say anything
-I found Five Dollars, which leads to "I found $100 dollars"
-Pop-eye the sailor man lives in a popsickle stand...
-mom has black feet... we are now contimplating our whiteness and our mothers.
-Grandma'ma kisses aligators... momma works on carborators
-I don't want to be black anymore- -Which is good because Air is racist.
-How did you know he keeps his welding helmet in the back?
-Grandma'ma CHEATS on aligators with multiple seahorses...
-I'm only ticklish on one spot and i'm not telling you where. . .
-erica my toes can't look like everyone elses... That's ok we'll cut some off.
-Tyler didn't catch the memo that this was an all girl party.
-its not straight... that's because it has character.
-Erica laughs just like mom this is the funniest thing i've ever seen.
-I shot him in the dark with the lights off.

Thanks for the laughs

1 comment:

  1. Way to make me feel even worse. :)
    Sounds like you had fun. Wish I could have been there last night, wish we could be there next week.
    Have fun!!! and think of us (especially as you enjoy the cool air from the swamper.)

    ReplyDelete