Monday, August 30, 2010

In Memory of my Little Sister

So i would just like to say that i don't have to specify which sister i'm talking about because i only have one. :) During one of our many random discussions we have at the lunch table todays was most interesting. Khadija (kaw-dee-jaw) in one of her classes had to write an obituary for someone close to her. Naturally she wrote one for the Professor who was teaching the class. NOT thinking they would have to read them... but they did. You may be thinking man this is hilarious which it was, but Khadi wasn't about to say her professors name so she said mine instead. Later i was in the Athletic lobby for work just sitting minding my own business. When i heard Khadi's name being said so naturally i tuned right in. Long story short Khadi's professor was talking to Fierke (aka my boss) and was talking about how Khadi had written a decent obituary. Fierke knowing Khadi asked who she had written it for and all the Profesor could remember was my last name... Fierke then called me into her office and introduced me to the professor it was possibly the most awkward moment of my life.

As for me here are things THAT I MISS
I miss running at the pace i want to run at.
I miss having perfectly functioning hamstrings.
I miss saying something about anatomy and getting weird looks. (you say it now and people now think i'm an expert or something)
I miss DRY HEAT, humidity today was 93%.
I miss my curls.
I miss being able to eat when ever i want.
I miss attending church every Sunday.
I miss Kellie (my roommates) mom's cinammin rolls...
I miss having a reason to actually do my hair and NOT wear gym shorts and a t-shirt.
I miss Ty's sarcasm and his opinion on males, Kate's awesomeness, Erica's stories, Scarlet's singing and her locking Tyler in the basement, Chase's bipolar funny moments, and Midge's eating habits.
I miss Dad. and I miss Mom.
BUT i love you. :)

1 comment:

  1. If you are not careful Tia I will start expecting two posts every week! I spy my name. Thanks for the shout out! :)
    Hope Soccer is going well.

    ReplyDelete