Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow

SHARK!!! This is the Atlanta Aquarium the tunnel section.
Here Fishy fishy fishy...
Kim, Amy, Logan, Me and Kells-Bells getting ready to go in!!!
The Aquarium sits right next to the Coke Factory so we had a toast
This is me and Logan. :) acting all grown up
So much has happened so i'm going to post some pictures and hopefully get everyone off my back for not posting lately. I appologise but life has been pretty crazy with accidently swearing at my spanish teacher in spanish my grade has significanly declined, so now i'm working harder to get a higher grade. SOCCER well currently we sit at 15-2 and 2nd in our Conference we head back down to Georgia this weekend for the Tournament. (and yes i'm missing espanol again:/ )

2 comments:

  1. I feel that mr. penguin is being made fun of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha YES!! no Air sorry Mr. Penguin can never be replaced. but possibly he may have relatives

    ReplyDelete