Friday, October 16, 2009

Feeling a little deep

So i've been thinking about the phrase "you never know what you've got till its gone"
This week is our last Sunday game :D i was reflecting on how my Sunday life has changed from since i left. I miss being told to go to church. Which is crazy i never thought i would say that. But i miss the people around me wanting to go to church and wanting to follow our Savior. Though my beliefs are not challenged anywhere near as much as they were at the beginning of the year i wish i was back home. Where i didn't have to be strong because i wasn't tempted. I could skip church and no one back home would know. But i feel like the church is the only thing i have to link me back to home. I was soo blessed and i never really thought much about it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! look at you, scoring 11 goals and all before Halloween. Someone must be busy. Sounds like you are playing awesome. Wish we could come watch.

    My grass misses you. May be I will send you some grass clippings so you don't miss it.

    See you in less than 2 months.

    ReplyDelete