Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Airplanes, the Steelers, and Legalized Terorism

Good news peeps i will soon be out of your hair and back to Carolini where I am expected to get dressed everyday and pay attention in my many busy classes. Ah you never know how good you have it at home (midge yes that was directed at you.) Thanks by the way for all of you strange characters for making appearance on this side of town the other Friday. With the exception of that useless brother of mine, yes Chase. Anywho so i don't know if you heard but the Steelers are winning number 7 is it? in Texas in February i'm rather excited to watch them take it to the Packers.

Work. Gubler Physical Therapy is ... probably one of my favorite places ever. If the Midget is mean to me in the morning i get to take it out on patients. :) need i say i have found an excellent anger management program, which does allow me to make people cry. I love it and i am truly sad to be leaving my peeps back there all alone. will they make it without me? probably not but they will adjust.

2 comments:

  1. oh my mis-informed sis-in-law! The Steelers will play a pretty good game, but the Packers will win.

    ReplyDelete