Monday, February 21, 2011

Decisions

A while ago i called our mother dearest and was asking her to work through my latest decision with me. The choice between Track and Softball. (i know hard choice). After talking with Mum i've come to the decision to do both. My reasoning is Softball is fun, I have friends who play and i think it would be good to play again (provided i make the team). However, if my teammates all turn out to be lesbians in the first couple of weeks i may locate myself elsewhere. something about softball in college brings everyone out of the woodwork. (uck) TRACK however, Jay is the coach and is kinda making it mandatory for soccer players so i didn't have a choice on that one. I have been thinking about positives to this i'll be in shape for summer... ???

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you made a decision. Yipee!! For some reason my cell phone won't text that. The yipee is for making a decision. Decision making causes life to be easier. Things are already decided so no need to debate any longer. Once a decision is made then all you need to do is wonder if maybe you may want to change your decision. Hmmmmmm, possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete