Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LIFE

1. Hurricane being called the Gateway to the Parks is such a lame name. True but lame.

2. Bear Lake was amazing. Seriously so much fun. Zack and I had a blast and when he was at work I was with the women folk of his family also way fun. Though I've decided his mom is crazy she gets up and rides her bike for a *bajillion miles then comes in and does some P90X and INSANITY she is insane. I honestly don't know how she does it. Cassidy his sister who is 17 went to the Stadium of Fire in Provo I've never even heard of this event but it sounds amazing one day I shall attend. Tayla says BUTT way to often so I taught that little bundle of seven year old energy the term "back pockets" she now whispers "butt" when I'm around.

AWKWARD MOMENTS: So I had a few little Tia moments while I was in the Northern country the first one was when i woke up and went down the stairs and Gary said "Morning Tia" and my response "morning dad." ... awkward but i kept walking to the kitchen.

NEXT: you see what happened was we went surfing Saturday morning (when the air is colder than the water) anywho Zack was going to stay at the docks and work and Gary was heading straight to the office so I was going to Tyler for a ride back to the house where we were staying here is how i did it.
Zack: "Tia how are you getting back to the house?"
Tia: "I was just going to ask Tyler and Melissa."
Tia: "Hey Tyler are you guys going back to our house after this?"
Tyler: "Your house? Zack something we should know?"
Zack: "This is news to me, i'm learning as we go."
Tia: "yeah foot in mouth."

And AFTER THAT: while we are sitting in the kitchen around the counter drinking hot chocolate (I think that is what we were doing) and discussing room assignments for Tyler and Melissa.
Amber: "Ok so we will put Tyler and Melissa in Hayden's room, and Tia in Zack's room."
Tyler: "Zack man, Mom's permission and everything halla!"

Zack had one on Sunday but you will have to ask him about that one. It was HILARIOUS I now understand how people can laugh so hard at me when i do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment