Monday, December 19, 2011

Adventures of the Residents of A1



No Can Opener ... Hammer + Flat Head Screwdriver = Tuna Sandwiches

Sledding Weather


My first time cooking in the kitchen.  I wasn't sure if these would taste good.

Chicken Fajitas complete with grilled chicken, green peppers, salsa, sour cream and grated cheese not to mention whole wheat taco shells.
Meal Attempt number two: ASIAN BARBEQUE CHICKEN= DELICIOUS!


Zack and the little man Boston
This is Ty and Madi making late night milkshakes while the rest of the kiddies were asleep. 
  
Me holding the other little man Locklan (said Lock-ian) his nickname is pending but for now I'm calling him Fitz and his older brother Keagan ... Kegger

Zack and I making Cold look good :) so fun we are at the top of his parents hill which is a lot like thrill hill aka PERFECT FOR SLEDDING. Maybe you didn't notice but yes those are my snow pants pretty nice eh?


For those of you wondering where I live ... I live on the bottom side of that cloud literally I open my door to it almost everyday and wake up to it outside our window each morning. :)
For those of you feeling sorry for this bunny let me tell you something we hit this in the truck (thank goodness) but this little sucker was far from little. 2/1/2 feet and 21 pounds. Let's just say it could have eaten Chase's old dog. Not to mention the good luck charms that would come from it's feet they are ALMOST bigger than Midges.



Yes this is at Jared and Melinda's party, yes those are antlers on my head, and yes that is a red cotton ball attached to a string wrapped around my neck. Ever played minute to win-it?
Ugly sweaters. Yes Zack's is pink yes it came from the girls section at DI and 'yes he wore it all night.



 These are from the McKee Christmas party that was in Inkom, Idaho on Sunday. That is Tayla who played the piano and won the trophy thanks to a very obnoxious and extremely loud cheering section.  Also this is Grandpa he is 84 and yes he is talking on his cellphone.




                                                            COOKING DISASTER #1





 It boiled over and went into the nice contained compartment under the stove top.

                              

  The worst part about it wasn't the mess, it was the really nasty soup we ended up with. We both put our taste-buds on the line and tried to eat the nasty soup but let's just say it was a Honey Bunches of Oat's night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment