Friday, December 23, 2011

The Day Before The Night Before

My beautiful Wife

and the photographer did an excellent job with this photo I might add




Today we got to go down to Salt Lake and walk around the Gateway mall where there were thousands of last minute shoppers and plenty of people-watching to be had, including Brooks' long lost brother who flipped out when he saw a giant Angry Birds display.

We also went to Temple Square where we watched "The Prophet of the Restoration." Which was way more intense then I remember and Tia cried the whole time. Then we spent the rest of the evening walking around Temple Square and seeing all the awesome lights! The blue ones were my favorite. We are definitely decorating our house with some sweet blue lights next year.

Anyways I hope you guys all enjoyed the day before the night before. Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment