Saturday, January 28, 2012

Random Pictures

So this is my first time ever making bread at mi casa  and it was delicious. You may now call me Betty Crocker.
Speaking of food and my AMAZING cooking abilities the other day I was being all domestic and was looking through   one of my recipe websites/blogs called ThePioneerWoman and she helped me add to the favorite food list (ok it only has three or four meals on them but it's growing) It's called Ranch Style Chicken the marinade was really easy complete with mustard, lemon-juice, paprika, honey, and cayenne pepper. Yep delicious. 

You can't really see them but there are deer in my back yard yeah just chilling out there.  Yes the wilderness is right in my back yard. 

Oh yes I told Zack that one day I was going to spike his hair and this morning he let me. After a bit of gel, and a blow dryer this is what I came up with.  He has decided that he needs a hair cut.


In other news we were finally summoned to meet with the Bishopric. (yes the whole Bishopric all of them) They then gave us a calling, or rather gave me a calling and then gave Zack two. First Zack teaches the Elders once a month, and is the Secretary in the Young Mens and now gets to be all chummy with the Priest he is excited about it. Though I'm not because he will now be occupied on Tuesday nights and some weekends i'll be hanging out all by myself.  However, I have decided that while he is gone i'll study my lesson. After all teaching the eight to nine year olds in Primary is going to take a lot of studying i'm sure. My companion is recently moved into our ward so we are the nubes I have yet to meet her but I bet she is awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. You should try PW's "crash hot potatoes" and her chocolate sheet cake. I have her cookbook. Love to just read it. I know, I'm a nerd. Is that your apartment with the huge windows and awesome fireplace? Awesome! We have deer all the time in our back yard. It is cool and frustrating all at the same time. ( they eat and destroy my yard).

    ReplyDelete