Monday, January 23, 2012

H-Town Visit



Hey we made it back safe just so you all know. No ice, no storm, no rain, no slush, no snow, all in all a pleasant drive oh and did I mention my Giants won? Ah Eli you had me so worried there for a minute. Yes we indeed stopped and watched the rest of the Giants 49'ers game in Provo with Jordon and Skye and the little men.  With the Super Bowl quickly approaching I have decided to root for the Eli, and Manningham and the rest of the boys. Not because I think they are going to win, BUT I TRULY HOPE THAT THEY DO but because I like the Giants over any team and I would love to see them beat Tom. Though they certainly have their work cut out for them. In other news.

The Hurricane visit was a good one, except dad and the North Dakota adventure left me rather grumpy. BUT I have a lot of moments to be grateful for. Such as 
-Playing cards with Grandma'ma is an absolute riot.
-Scarlet has way to much time to think about making fun of people but she is so dang hilarious 
-Midge=Maverick
-Zack was able to work the whole time we were down there. Love the job.
-I heard Brice talk about "Boston" 
-Mom taught me how to make bread, enchilada's and she fixed my skirt. 
-The Beardall's made me an awesome birthday card and though Kate told me it wasn't very good... I discovered that she lied. :)
-We babysat Madi, Meg, and Brooks and had quite a few laughs with that bunch.
-We made brownies
-Zack and I met up with Jared and went to the Temple it was good to see that kid.
-I got to spend my birthday with Zack, yep totally worth it.
-I met the Swamp and the jury is still out.
-Dad made it home just in time to sing happy birthday to me. :)
-I learned to win and then lose horribly at Screwie-Lewie.
 -Tyler and Scarlet had HUGE news. Zack and I are excited for you two and the adventures you will go on.
-The Rents invited us to dinner and it's a good thing they did, there is NO FOOD in our house. 

It is currently snowing and Zack is here working at the table in the kitchen, It's going to be a hot-chocolate night, We live a good life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment