Friday, June 28, 2013

Don't Hate Us

Don't hate us for a few things. 

1. Because we haven't had our little one join our family yet.
2. Because we are changing our blog for hopefully the last time.  
     Why? Because this blog is set up to my old email, and is done on blogger. I like Wordpress better and once I get better at it then I'll be able to do all sorts of things with it. INCLUDING combining this blog with my BlackSheep lame-o blog and probably renaming the whole thing. 

What's in it for you: Well you will get fabulous updates from me, and if you are lucky maybe even Zack, but most likely me. Also you will only have to go to one place to see what's going on in our lives. I know right? double bonus. 

I don't think you all will mind to much BUT I do ask that you send me an invite to your private blogs to tbmckee19@gmail.com. that would be wonderful thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Done! And that little girl has until the 9th until I am mad that she isn't here. :)

    ReplyDelete