Monday, November 9, 2009

ah

Well soccer is over now. Salem finished 4th in our conference. We lost to Maryville on Friday and they later went on to beat Piedmont and win their 9th straight conference title. Recap on the game, it was intense and the most fun game i have ever played, it was probably my best game of the season. Even though i'm disappointed the season is over but now i get to look forward to everything else... what that is i'm not exactly sure.
Well yesterday i went to church (go figure) its been a while since i've been able to go to all my meetings. But i got to yesterday, i love my ward they are truly all so nice and almost overwhelming with welcome but hey i'll take that over being ignored. Oh yes i was just recently called as one of three YSA (young single adults) teacher... ... i'm freaking out about it. I've never taught a lesson, i feel completely inadequate i'm the youngest in the class and i'm supposed to teach them!! ? what? how does that work... ? oh well its all for the best i'm sure. i'm excited i teach my first lesson on the 22... and i think i'm speaking on the 29th. The bishop loves to do that to me. Well life is busy, i spend a lot of time with my YSA group they are for the most part a lot of fun. though Richard, Jordan and Stephani are probably my favorites. :) love them dearly Steph has two kids who are sooo cute. Jordan is always coming up with get rich quick schemes which are hilarious (Man-Paper was his latest.) Richard reminds me of Riley Scow. lol. but smarter like Aunt Nancy, he does a lot of everything, including a paramedic, river guide, fireman, paratrooper, EMT, he actually recently just finished a book "My House on the Beach" and currently he is a motivational speaker. he is certified in just about everything imaginable. lets just say we have interesting conversations. Well that's life its good, kinda busy kinda hard, but that's just how it goes. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment