Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 0-2

Ok family well Kentucky was kinda cold but still had a rather good time. Kellie's family got the grand opportunity of traveling with me. We left on Wednesday morning and i crawled into the back seat of their suburban cuddled under my blanket and instantly went to sleep. I woke up when the car stopped for food. Much to John Youngers' pleasure unlike his daughters i eat. But yeah it was a 6 hour drive but we got caught in traffic (i was told this) for two hours. Thanksgiving for me was small. Kellie, her sister Shannon, their parents and me. were the only ones at dinner. (WEIRD) Dinner was delicious and mom i have a recipe i want you to try. its delicious. Friday Kellie got sick. (dehydration lots of up-chucking)So i stayed in the hotel and took care of her while her parents spent time with Shannon. Kellie was better by Saturday. Saturday night we went to the Tennessee v. Kentucky football game and watched Kentucky send it into overtime and then lose it 3 minutes later. (line man who can't block.) Ah but at this game i went the rounds with a young man standing behind me who was going crazy and yelling at Kentucky (who he was cheering for.) He saw me smirk after he made the comment "you can't try to play the way they do back West this is the East coast and we play football." i laughed at this. He later went on to talk about how great Alabama was which of course i laughed even harder he noticed and called me out on it. I of course brought up Utah v Alabama in their bowl game last year. He told me i should sit down because i probably couldn't even find Utah on the map. Which in turn fired me up a bit. So we argued a little bit and he slowly backed down. His dad mean while was standing next to him just laughing asked me when we were done arguing where Kellie and I were from. Kellie said Connecticut. and explained why we were at the game. And then i said Utah. i've never seen a glare like that before in my life. then i found out ByU beat Utah oh yeah i'm still hearing aboutit.

No comments:

Post a Comment