Monday, March 15, 2010

ALIVE

I just realized that blogs are used to rant and rave so this is me ranting and raving. Family i am alive (just in case some of you were curious) I'm also STILL in North Carolina. (thanks for checking up on me.) Don't worry I understand if your phones are broken and you forgot how to use your email or if texting is beneath you. I UNDERSTAND. I get it if you don't want to call because you're worried i'll be in class. the funny thing about my phone is it shows missed calls (go figure) so i'd probably be able to call you back if you decided to call. I know asking a lot, but hey that's life. Sorry, just feeling a little isolated right now. But have fun when you are all together.

4 comments:

  1. okay, I understand the first set of numbers. What does the last two sets stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually yes, yes I would like to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 on five girls... and 1 of three left-handed people. :P

    ReplyDelete