Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wo April

I know THREE posts is kinda crazy especially for me, but anyways for those of you who don't know IRONMAN 2 comes out MAY 7 and me and a couple of "Mormon Peeps" are excited.





Do to our excitement, the lateness of the hour, and a possible a sugar high we bought new TOTALLY WICKED masks. Later we found ourselves "ghost walking" (aka for those of you who don't speak peep talk, walk as close behind a complete stranger as possible.) Normally what happens when they catch you is they get angry and yell at you, but for some reason they would turn around and i guess they couldn't find it in their hearts to yell at IronMan.

2 comments:

  1. WOAH!!!!! Look at you. Not just 3 posts in a month but 3 posts in one week! I am speechless.

    p.s. I have beaten your 3 months without shaving. Ty can verify. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick!!! but WAY AWESOME!!! whats your record?

    ReplyDelete