Friday, March 12, 2010

MIDGES BIRTHDAY

15 years ago tomorrow I lost my title as the youngest BUT I LOVE IT!! MIDGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! the big 15!!!

Some of Hopes finest moments telling me to suck it up and just go down the mountain, what a pro!








Her other great moment this is probably the only face that i've seen Hope make that she actually doesn't like but i think it shows her personality of SHEER AWESOMENESS (yes awesomeness one word.)







Totally at graduation and repping some HHS pride RED and BLACK!!

Now at her latest moment of greatness her and pops... and his semi-creepy smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. Do my little eyes deceive me? Now I know I am blind without my glasses, but I know that they are on. Is that another post THIS week that I see? Well Well Well aren't we feeling like an overachiever. :) You should keep this up Tia Marie. You are spoiling me and my need to read.
    But I will add my own Happy Birthday Hope!

    p.s. to answer your questions probably a whole winter. Pretty gross. Do I need to send you a razor or are you just being lazy? :)

    ReplyDelete