Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I KNOW THIS CAN'T BE TRUE

I know this may sound silly but the other day I came across some news that I hope very much is true. HOWEVER if something important happened in my life i of course would call and tell my family. I wouldn't just let them find out via facebook conversations with other peeps. (yes besides foosball I facebook stalk my siblings) I guess what i'm trying to say is Chase quite pocket dialing me, and KATE AND ROSS i know you two have HUGE information for me and yes i do indeed expect a phone call from you telling me your BIG NEWS.

1 comment:

  1. Tia, you know that we love you!! Sorry you had to find out our big news on facebook.. But, I did call you as soon as I found out that. Not that that make's everything ok though I still feel bad!! You know you should call and chat with mom she misses you checking in with her!! FYI:) Love ya sis, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete