Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break 2011








So first off Happy Birthday to the Midge tomorrow i'd say sweet 16 but that may not be entirely true. (jk) Love you though.

Next this week is 1/2 midterm the other 1/2 is after Spring Break. Speaking of which I will be canoeing the coast for spring break i'm really excited! Chance's family asked me to go with them and since i didn't really have any other plans i said sure. We are leaving the 21, which is the Monday after I meet up with Aunt Nancy, at 3 am. Chance and his brothers have already informed me that if i fall asleep i will be dumped in the Alligator infested coast line waters. (but i honestly didn't know there was an Alligator infested coast line this i want to see).

By the way thanks Mom for emailing me this picture
and this list
Here is the full list of the most dangerous spring break destinations in the U.S. (in order):
1. Orlando, FL
2. Daytona Beach, FL
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Myrtle Beach, SC
5. West Palm Beach, FL
6. South Padre Island, TX
7. New Orleans, LA
8. Panama City, FL
9. Jacksonville, FL
10. Miami, FL
11. Fort Myers, FL
12. Galveston, TX
13. Fort Lauderdale, FL
14. Lake Havasu City, AZ
15. Key West, FL
16. Kihei/Maui, HI
17. Lafayette, LA
18. Naples, FL
19. Virginia Beach, VA
20. Park City, UT
21. Steamboat Springs, CO
22. San Diego, CA
23. Reno, NV
24. Santa Barbara, CA
25. Honolulu, HI

ok so NO i wont be going to Florida, and no i wont be going to Park City. so please change my vote on the Family Vacation blog. Though i will point this out you will be closer to danger than i will be. 2 hours from Vegas. Be safe family. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey T, this was Uncle Dale's Email, I just forwarded it to you. Thanks for the change of plans...also, I didn't think alligators could live in salt water, maybe someone is pulling your leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha I laugh in the face of danger. (name that movie). I told you you shouldn't be posing for those kind of pictures. It would get back to your family. Sounds like you will have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April Lion King come on give me a challenge. You forwarded it to me momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's an easy one for you to guess.." Is this water sanitary it looks questionable to me." Have Fun T.. Kate :)

    ReplyDelete