Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Every Kiss Begins With Kay....

No i haven't been kissed lately so back off. But I was watching a tv show named Glee with Ray and Sarah and that commercial came on and got my brain thinking. If Kisses only start with K, what are smooches, if not kisses? Letto i'm directing this at you because you and Tyler smooch. Recently my life has been marked by a few milestones and some really great experiences. First, I gave away my last BOM to a fellow classmate who read it in three days. (yep considerably humbled/ashamed that it takes me six months to finish it.) she meets with the Elders tomorrow her name is Natalie. Second, I have to teach the lesson this Sunday and we all know that is never a good idea. Third, I'll be coming home this Month and have decided to start packing up my room/office which brought me to the realization of i'm a Junior next fall or even weirder Midge is a Junior next fall. Crazy. Recent updates When it comes to our fight of flight response in our craniums i'm a flighter for sure. I got a little scared in God's Acre aka Creepy Salem Cemetery and took off in the opposite direction before anyone else in the trio had even moved they apparently are fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment