Friday, May 6, 2011

i only have one word to say



BUTCHED!!!

Ok so i wasn't going to post this till tomorrow but since tomorrow is Race For a Cure i may not have time. So this is my Justin Beiber look. :/ i'm not the least bit happy about it. BUT if you've read the post under this you know that Kells GF was drunk and cut my hair. let me explain how this happened. Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo and Chloe got plastered, (she's 21 its legal whatever) she and Kells came back at 7:30 (yes the GF was already drunk at this point). Little ol' me had been faithfully studying for my Motor Development Test the next morning at 8 AM. I had just finished re-outlining the four chapters we were to be tested on, and i was chill-axin at my desk my feet were propped up, my eyes were closed, my head was back and coincidentally so was my hair. Chloe was in my room and i was at my desk there is only a door that separates us she was being really loud since Kells had gone to class and she had opened the door a few times giggled and shut it so i didn't worry about it when she opened the door that fateful time. She came in i didn't move, grabbed a chunk of my front most hair and cut off a good 8 inches. I flipped my eyes open as soon as i heard the snip, i was livid to put it mildly. But I didn't hit or cause any bodily harm to the chortling drunk lesbian i grabbed my shoes and took off down the trail to down town. So that's the story the Biebers that you see now are what was salvaged after the massacre of their brethren.

3 comments:

  1. Way to have self control. I think I would have punched her. :) they aren't that bad. Next time smile for the picture and it will look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going for a prison photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I cant help it but I am still laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete