Friday, May 6, 2011

Seriously Cool Peeps on a Study Break


First name: AMY Last Name: ALLISON Year: JUNIOR Occupation: Lessons from the Village People Current Status: Trapped without a Green card.

Tree Huggers Through and Through
and roommate b

The official pose of Creepins Happening Night

Two of my best friends one Kellie Younger and Amy Allison. Basically these two ladies keep me sane, or insane.


Salem College is the 2nd prettiest Campus in the Nation next to Elon University (also in NC). our campus has four fountains like this one. Just this one someone didn't drop a whole lot of suds in.

Yes we have a bridge on campus. It connects Old Salem (where the school sits) to the City Museum right across the street.
Since i'm going to Powell, Aimes, Kells-bells and I decided some diving practice was in order.

K so this is the creepiest place in the world it's a house right next to God's Acre where the owner shoots out the path light every time they fix it. What makes this even creepier is he has a sign in his yard it says "you may not see me, but i promise i can see you"

Seriously the Coolest Peeps. We were sad Logan couldn't come on this creepin night with us, but there is still time between now and graduation.

The Champion and The Captain

Something i know we all think about every time we see someone standing in front of a tombstone.

Thought you would enjoy some pictures this is how we unwind because we are too cheap to go buy gas to actually get off campus. As you can see we make do and have a jolly good time. We also picked up on hot bikers which I always told dad me and my friends were doing in high school but we actually did it, me and my shy Amy, and lesbian Kellie.

In other news I recently read about the Influence TANGLED has had on certain family members. I wont lie I may have chuckled as I read and giggled into my pillow later that night. Now i don't know how many of you know about Karma. I used to not believe but now I do. See currently Kells has her Girlfriend here (she's been here since Tuesday) and since Cinco de Mayo was yesterday. the GF took it upon herself to get off her rocker drunk and cut me some highly fashionable bangs. I wish i was kidding. I watched my golden locks fall onto my shirt and nearly broke her nose, but instead went running and lost my tears in swet. I'm currently calling my Bangs the Biebers.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck were you doing that let her cut you some bangs? Now that is a picture I want to see :). Now I will tell you what I told the girls. After your grounding for life is done don't worry. It is just hair it will grow back. Plus it is the summertime. It might be perfect to stay cool. Whatever you can do to make it positive. :)

    ReplyDelete