Wednesday, September 23, 2009

F-A-L-L F-E-S-T its Fall Fest ya'll!!

Today was Fest and oh my heck it was INSANE!! Little history we don't get Labor Day off, so we get today off instead. Basically this morning everyone was woken up to someone trying to break their door down. The Seniors, who at this point are ROARING drunk, come with what ever they can hold, with the exception of hammers, and beat on our doors. Seriously my bed was shaking. (so was i). It was 5:30 in the morning when they started pounding and i was in my room by myself because Celeste decided to sleep in Megan's room to finish their Big Sis poster. So i was alone in my room and i was freaking out!!! i kept having this vision of the seniors somehow forcing their way into my room dragging me off my lofted bed into the hallway and making me fight someone. It was terrifying. So when they left i went and slept on the floor in Mary Ivy and Ariana's room with Rachel and Bethany. :) (no they are not soccer players.) at 7 we did chants and cheers, at 9 there was a parade, and then we were free till about 1-3 we had games in the gym, Bryant Hall, which was a BLAST!! i really enjoyed that even though my team never won. Then we waited until 7 pm. and then we had our skits. Now each year they have a fall fest theme this year Was the Magic of Disney. So each class picks a movie that goes with the theme. Seniors-Peter Pan Juniors- Mulan Sophomores-Beauty and the Beast and we picked Mary Poppins. We design shirts and just about everything you do should relate back to your movie. Anywho at 7 we performed our half hour skits. Our's was pretty hilarious and almost complete improv. :) Logan and I were two of the main characters so it was a whole lot of fun. Funny enough we won Best Skit. lol. which i guess never happens but hey when your good your good. Now i'm going to bed before someone else comes in wasted. night and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment