Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weather!!

I miss the SUN!! oh my gosh all it does here is rain!! Makes since that it should but gees two days straight of non stop rain is just annoying. What's worse is we don't even get thunder or lightening here (like we could see it anyways over all of these stupid trees.) Yesterday we had a game against Averett University. We played a weird formation and i had a WEIRD position.

Jazmin
Mckayla Tatum Megan
Celeste Sabi
Kim Court T
Tori Tara

Basically i played an outside mid that didn't have to come all the way back on defense, It was fun because it gave me a lot of space to work with i had the whole sideline. :) Anyways Averett was probably the meanest/dirtiest team i've ever played. They foul HARD and OFTEN. I'm not talking like little fouls either i'm talking full fledged knee high slide tackles, Linebacker moves. . . endless amounts of hard hits. Kaitlyn and I both got hit around pretty good and our ref in the middle i swear was scared of the other teams coach he wouldn't call anything. But it didn't matter we won 5-1. I had two assists. :) Oh yes but this game was played completely in the rain. I'm not talking about it raining and getting the field wet and then drizzling every now and then. I'm talking it down poured on us the whole second half. And really opened up the last 10 minutes. Needless to say i spent 3 hours in the pouring (fREEZING) rain. I now am the proud owner of a sore throat and fever. :( i'm adding Cough medicine to the list, along with sore throat spray stuff. love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment