Thursday, September 3, 2009

SIGH

Well school is making all of this fly by. It feels like i've been here forever. :) but i know i have barely been here 2 weeks...? Life is kinda crazy right now, between school, homework, soccer, and work-study. I almost have time to breathe its good though i like to stay busy. Though its even more hectic on campus right now because the juniors are picking their "little sis" from my class. Thank goodness i already have mine so i don't have to be out all the time and occasionally hiding from juniors that i don't want to be my "big sis" its kinda cheesy but its a tradition and honestly i like it. My big sis is Latricia, yes Ty she's black, :) she's an artist and the RA on my floor, Gramley 109. She's is absolutely amazing, she is a non-denominational ... enlighten me on that one. So she is Christian, and is really open minded to just about anything when it come to agreeing with the Bible. I told her the BOM never conflicts and that it reinforces the words in the Bible and we now actually have scripture study together. I like her she is a very gifted artist also. (mad jealous) she is also on the volleyball team. Anywho that's what's going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment