Sunday, April 24, 2011

Estoy yendo a casa

Now my dear friends do not be upset. I am afraid I have grave news. I, your fearless relative, have been asked to be the sophomore spokesman at Graduation. Which unfortunately does not begin until the Seniors are all sober so on May 21st a week after exams are closed. Grave news you ask? besides giving a speech that will be remarkably unremarkable I wont be able to leave good ol' Corth Narolina until the night of the 21st which means for you that you wont see my face until the 23rd ish. Fact it does not take 2 days to drive 2,000 miles but it does if you are traveling with Ian and his latest accomplishment.


In other news HAPPY EASTER! Thanks Mom for the box of candy and toothpaste (I have always loved that dynamic duo.) oh yes and for my phone I look forward to the day when I can actually give it the activation of life gift. I hope there was an epic egg battle. My Easter was pretty laid back just worked on papers nutrition, and motor development. I still have yet to conquer my MD Lab and I need to study for my 5 finals. :/ college loves me, but I am afraid it's a one sided relationship. Church was excellent but I have rambled on enough i'll tell you about it later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tia, I'm posting this for our little monster- she's been missing you a lot:) We are counting the days till your home! LoVe Ya!! The Beardall's

    ReplyDelete