Monday, April 25, 2011

oddly proportioned.


Tonight is one of those nights where what i talk about and the pictures you get to look at have nothing to do with each other. Though quick explanation these are more spring break pictures, and these girls off to my left are Jordan and Cianne Wallins' girls Abby left and Izzy right they are my church buddies, and two of my favorite girls older than 8. :) But anywho today I was down at my desk and the school doctor came in. My feet were on the desk, and I was lounging. Mr. Stevens said something to me and i walked into the tape room, and the following conversation happened:
doctor "Miss can i measure you?"
me: with raised eyebrow "sir?"
doctor "oh that must sound bad, but can i take your measurements?"
me: "you're not a seamstress which measurements are you talking about?"
Doctor "Bone measurements."
me: "ok" and out came the tape measure.
YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL LEAD TO THIS DISCOVERY:
Tia is Short.
Tia has short tibs and fibs.
Tia has the femur bones of a 5'8 girl
Tia has a big butt. Put with my long femur Tia is fast, and built for endurance running. thank you Doctor for attending medical school to tell me all of this.



oh yes and this is a relative of the mr. alligator who terrorized me at Cumberland.

5 comments:

  1. May I just say, with utmost sincerity, I'm flattered....nay honored, NAY esteemed to have been invited. Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle my dear the pleasure is mine. de nada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, documented proof of Tia's shape/measurements...Short fib and tib, what are those and that other thing...English please for those of us not attending anatomy class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may also say, documented proof that part of my body is 5'8" TALL, which meets your height requirements for this team...just something to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibula and Fibula momma. :) the bones that go from my knee to my ankle.

    ReplyDelete