Sunday, August 30, 2009

2013 RETREAT!!!

So Friday we didn't have soccer practice because the first years were going on a Retreat to the "mountains" (big hills with trees on them.) It was truly a lot of fun for the most part. I taught them the Sammuri's Unite game (hi ya!) big buttay, bust a move, and of course Butt Charades. It was hilarious and very entertaining to watch some people step out of their comfort zone. Friday night we spent it in "cabins" 15 girls in one cabin. wow lots of estrogen. Anyways that was an experience i really don't want to relive, most of the time the girls informed everyone in the tent about their sex life, even bragged about it. (i was trying to sleep, but was simply mortified by everything these girls had done.) When they discovered that i wasn't asleep they asked me about my love life, and i told them that i was raised to believe that premarital sex was inappropriate=WRONG!! They just all kinda looked at me like i was from a different planet. and in a way i am. I wasn't raised like the rest of them. I have standards and well some of them don't. The girl in the bunk across from mine, said my answer surprised her, but she thought it was cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment