Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Previous Life

Well ladies and gents i leave for Winston-Salem, North Carolina to go to school on Tuesday. Well actually to go play soccer for the Salem Spirits. But hey an education is a great excuse to play sports. Assuming i don't get red-shirted. :( Anywho's i'll tell you more about it when i get there. Oh wait "Little Dev" is what Dad said i should call this so since i ALWAYS do what i'm told whala. I'm kinda dreading the 3-a-days and the two hour time change, i guess my room mate will have to drag me out of bed the first couple of days. i am looking forward to meeting the team and eating 5 times a day :D. AH what really is scaring the most is going to Vegas to get on an airplane and then switching twice. i'm basically terrified so pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Don't worry about the plane you will do just fine. Keep this updated often so we know what is going on in your life. Enjoy this experience and just know we are always rooting you on. Good Luck with everything, TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was happy and sad today when I left you--happy for you that you are going off to college and soccer and a new adventure! Sad because I will miss you. But that's ok. It's a little before 10:00 p.m. here right now--so you haven't even boarded the first plane yet! Let us all know how all of your plane changing goes.
    Take care of yourself.
    Love you bunches!
    Grandmama

    ReplyDelete