Friday, August 21, 2009

3-a-days

Ah well our 3-a-days are over and we have our first scrimmage tomorrow. :D i'm way excited, we actually might get to sleep in for an extra hour!! Morning practices are brutal its all conditioning for a solid hour fifteen. The first day we ran two miles and ran up a "hill" the next day it was interval sprints (sprint for 30 sec. rest for 30.) Those really kicked my butt and then 20,40,60 yarders, and today it was more interval sprints and then 20,40,60,80 yarders muy bueno!! the 2nd practices are all ball work type stuff maybe a little 5v5 but mostly the technical stuff is during this practice. My favorite though is the 3rd practice because we scrimmage :) As far as soccer goes i think i'm doing really well. but i guess i will find out tomorrow. Hey love you all! and i'll be expecting my first care package soon!! ;)
FUN FACTS:
mine and Celeste's room STINKS
I have TWO bloodblisters
There is no such thing as the word ANYTHING, (they all say nothing)
sleep is VALUABLE
Jay actually has a sense of HUMOR :)
I LOVE my team mates (with one exception)
I miss HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment